Sorry, we have paused taking orders for the day as we have reached our daily limit. Please check back tomorrow to place new orders.
You can also read about our current system here.
Claire Austin's Book of Perennials Revised Edition
NEW AND REVISED EDITION
• A personal selection of reliable hardy perennials for every gardener – the e×pert as well as the beginner – and every type of garden
• New section on creating a design style using perennials, as well as planting for wildlife and small urban plots
• Superb photographs of Claire’s inspiring plant combinations with clear guidance on how to use colour in the garden
• E×pert practical advice – from a hands-on experienced, grower – on choosing, siting and caring for hardy perennials
• Descriptions of over 700 recommended plants, including 185 new varieties with close-up photographs and full cultivation information
• Beautifully illustrated sections on irises and peonies – special plants that will enhance your garden for years to come. Soft cover with 208 pages. W x H 220mm x 280mm.
Price includes P&P to areas within the UK only