1. We will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your express or implied consent (“permission”), except for the following purposes:
- To asses, operate, maintain, improve and perform our services;
- To keep you informed about Claire Austin Hardy Plants Ltd and its services;
- To disclose such Personal Information as required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
2. Your Personal Information may be used to send email and marketing communications from us to you. You may unsubscribe from receiving emails from us at any time by informing us by email or clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email communication.
3. We do not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to third parties to send you digital and electronic communication or make telephone calls to you.
3. For more information about Cookies and instructions on how to stop cookies being installed on your browser, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
If for any reason you don’t want to hear from us by email you can unsubscribe by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ section of the email, or alternatively contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or by post or phone.
We may use your name and address to send you a copy of our catalogue. If you don’t want to receive the enjoyment of flicking through our catalogues, we’ll be surprised, but you can let us know by returning it to us, emailing or phoning us.
You’re the boss when it comes to your privacy and if you have any concerns or questions don’t hesitate to contact us.